Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Wacky Wednesday!



Hi everyone! Today is officially Wacky Wednesday! I've got a to-do list a mile long, and if you have kids you totally understand how busy this time of year can be! I feel like I'm running around like a chicken with its head cut off!

Anyway, here's a Spring-inspired card that I made at the retreat last weekend. I used SU patterned paper pieces left over from unfinished projects, plus So Saffron for the card base and a piece of Celery stamped with the little flower from the Simply Said stamp set. I used the SU gel pen to highight the flowers, and the SU oval punches for the sentiment from Cute Converse. The big flower is from Office Accoutrements, and the green flower circle is from the Little Reminders tin! Finally, a bit of SU grosgrain finishes it off.

I'm off to more school and kid-related activities plus a fun trip to the grocery store. (Apparently, I must continue to feed my family despite my desires to hide in my stamp room all day!)

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Allison Rankin said...

Cute...clean and simple!